|Publisher||Council of Governors (CoG)|
|Year of Publication||2018|
The Financial year 2017/2018 approved budget for Mandera County was Kshs12,246,856,931. It was made up of Kshs 6,471,919,190 recurrent budget and Ksh5,774,937,741 for Development. 53% of the budget was appropriated for recurrentexpenditure while the remaining 47% was for development. On the revenue side, this budgetwas financed by Kshs. 9,739,500,000 equitable share allocated by Commission on RevenueAllocation, Local revenue of Kshs. 141,000,000 and various conditional grant and donorfunds totaling Kshs 806,967,645. Further there were about Kshs 1.6 billion relating toprojects brought forwards from 2016/2017 financial year.
|Tags||mandera, county, 2017, 2018, half, year, budget, implimentation, report, Mandera County THE 2017/2018 HALF YEAR BUDGET IMPLIMENTATION REPORT, Public Finance|
Devolution Hub by Open Institute is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License